Adelaide* Arch - (Lost / demolished)* Back to Search

Normal photo 00000 1

Details

Location King William St, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Type Demolished
Description

This Memorial Arch was formerly located off King William St at the north east corner of the Adelaide Railway Station on the approach to the Riverbank precinct.

Built Messrs. H. Emmett & Sons Designed by Mr. J. Quinton Bruce
Opened 28 January 1919 by Sir William Sowden
Inscription

Condition

View Tributes of Honour Description
Thumb aalostadelaidearch1a1Thumb aalostadelaidearch1bThumb aalostadelaidearch1abThumb aalostadelaidearch1ea
Thumb aalostadelaidearch1dThumb aalostadelaidearch1cThumb photo 00000 1 Thumb aalostadelaidearch1f
Showing 4 of 8 images.
Click images to start slideshow.